5.0
Layout of Store

I went to the Loblaws store downtown in Ottawa at the Pretoria Bridge last week and purchased some Gillette deodorant; the bill said that I had received no PC Plus points.I assumed some oversight and thought nothing of this.

This morning I purchased Jamieson's Vitamin C chewable tablets at Loblaws Forest Hill; again I received no points. What is happening? My card number is 636832 - 10702 2411 1429. This is the second time this has happened.

Is my card not working? Is something wrong with the system?

I simply do not understand what is happening.On both occasions I had already taken the points according to your Friday missive; on both occasions, I could not get my points.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $14. This person is overall dissatisfied with Loblaws Grocery Stores. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Loblaws Grocery Stores.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Loblaws Grocery Stores to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Loblaws Grocery Stores?

Comments